Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Shades of gray

As time passes we hair turns from its natural color to that of gray or silver. For some of us it happens earlier than other.

This weekend, I cut my hair. Trust me, it was LONG overdue for a cut and when it was done, I noticed no bald spot *whew*, no receding hairline *double whew*, but a couple of clusters of silver around the sideburn area.

On top of that, there are a few strands starting to poke out of my goatee. Guess its time to acknowledge that age is catching up with me. I do wonder why they weren't obvious before I cut my hair, though. Oh well, time to get Just for Men...lol

2 comments:

MamaFlo said...

My husband and I are both grey, I went grey sooner than he did (and he's the vain one mind you), neither of us wants to color it.

Anonymous said...

I'm 24 and I've already got grey hairs everywhere. Gah.

Getting old with dignity, who needs it?