Monday, February 23, 2009

Musical Monday

This week's Musical Monday I decided to go back into the 70s. This song is typically featured as the couples reunite on Wife Swap (I'll be posting a blog about that sometime this week). Enjoy Maxine Nightingale's "Right Back Where We Started From".



Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




7 comments:

Shemah said...

I love love love this song!! :) I never knew who the singer was or the title of the song.. All I know is whenever I hear it on the radio or featured in a movie or something, I just can't help but groove to it!

Awesome!! A great pick me up to rid me of any Monday blues!! :)

Speedcat Hollydale said...

Classic great tune!!!

Hello from SpeedyCat ;-)

Anonymous said...

Cool music! I heard this sometime but never got the full lyrics.

Nice pick!

bluecrystaldude said...

I haven't heard about it. I don't think I was even born at that time. Hehe.. I am listening to it right now :) Thanks for sharing!

Paul Eilers said...

This tune is indeed a classic!

Paul

Eat Well. Live Well.
PurpleGreenPops.com

Jane Turley said...

I remember this - it's a corker!

Mystery Man said...

Glad you guys all liked it. Hopefully next week's selection will be just as popular among the blogoshpere! :)