Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let me know!

One of my favorite movies of all time is The Magnificent Seven, so you can imagine my elation when I'm flipping through the channels this morning and come across the movie airing on AMC. Its on right now as a matter of fact. Unfortunately, it's nearly half over. GRRR!!!

I guess I need to go to the website and see if they have some sort of updates about when movies come on. Who knows what other gems could be coming on that I'm missing.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the rest of M7.

4 comments:

Nick said...

Great movie. Luckily I have the DVD! I don't buy a lot of DVDs anymore, but I still try and collect my favorites, the ones I like to watch over and over.

I first saw The Magnificent Seven on a local broadcast TV station when I was a kid. It's just one of those films that stays with you. AMC though is not my favorite channel because of the commercials, but still, when I was a kid, that's the way I saw all movies on television.

Mystery Man said...

lucky! I haven't been able to find the DVD.

Anonymous said...

Have you seen The Seven Samurai? It is the Japanese movie upon which the Magnificent Seven is based and it is just as good! Well, so long as you don't mind reading subtitles.

Unknown said...

Turner Classic Movies is playing Oscar winners from years gone by this whole months. There's a list at that web site. There have been some great ones.