Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I really hate to miss my shows

So, last night, President Barack Obama gave his first prime time press conference. I didn't care to watch it. As a matter of fact, I was quite agitated that he chose that time to hold it. Because of his conference thingy, I was deprived of this week's episode of Chuck!!!

I realize that what he had to say was more important and all, just a little disappointing that I had to miss my show is all, especially since NBC has something against reruns these days.

Speaking of the president, from what I've heard, he was something his predecessor never was, coherent and spoke in compete sentences! *GASP* Sometime today, I'll see if I can catch up on what he actually had to day...but I'm still not happy he cut in on Chuck, though.

No comments: