Saturday, February 28, 2009

Talon-ted

Last night, the little woman and I went to a friend's house for dinner and ended up going to a karaoke bar. That wasn't that big of a deal. Our hostess is a very attractive woman, but she decided to wear sandals last night.

I'm not one to talk about another person's hygiene, because you never know what kind of personal issues they may have, but there comes a point when some things just must be addressed.

Toenails should not be long, especially if you're going to wear sandals or any other type of open toes shoes. It just isn't right. Especially when you have yellow, talon like nails!

A couple of guys at the bar came up to me and asked about her, then they looked down and saw her feet. I can imagine that was a huge turnoff. Poor girl could have had her pick of just about any guy there last night, but went home alone (not counting us), all because of her bad hygiene. I didn't want to be rude, but I so wanted to pull her aside and tell her to do something before we go out again next month. Maybe someone else who isn't as nice as I will tell her, or she'll figure it out on her own.

Now, I will say, she has a killer voice. I'm not saying she should be recording albums or anything, but she's got some talent (and talons).

No comments: