Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A few things

I've got a few things on my mind that I just have to get out there.

First off, who is it that put it into the heads of the "stars" of MTVs The Hills that they are stars? I've watched a few episodes. It suks beyond all imagination. The idea that these idiots think they're stars and actually have talent befuddles me. Maybe one or two of them can hav a career as a supporting role in TV or movies, but none of them will be starring in anything anytime soon. Yet, they seem to think they're God's gift to Hollywood and that everyone should bow down to them when they walk down the carpet. Also, they think they can sing! I've never heard anything so wretched!!!!

People bitch too much! Gustav came through here last week, and people around here are pissed becuse the media was here during the hurricane and as soon as they found out the levees didn't break and there was no flooding, they hightailed it. It's not that big of a deal. Some wind damgae and the power being out is all that happened. New Orleans had much more devastation 3 yrs ago. However, I do feel the frustration of the pople around here, it's like they don't even acknowedge anything actually happened!

Enough with the music on people's blogs. One of the blogs that I normally drop on blogged about this as well, but I'm going to follow her lead and stop dropping if you have music that plays. It's annoying, especiall if I don't care for it. On top of that, if I can't find your card upon first glance, you can forget getting a drop from me. It's pointless to hide it among all the other useless crap you may or may not have on your blog. Ugh!!! What do you people think when you do this stuff?

I've mentioned in previous blogs that I have a thing for sandals. I was reading someone's blog the other day and they were talking about how flip flops disgusted them. I have to agree with them. I don't find them disgusting, but I believe flip flops should stay in the shower. If you must wear open toes shoes, then wear some flat sandals or something. Also, don't wear sock with sandals! That's just plain repugnant!

If you're going to have your windows open, then don't walk around naked! I would probably not be saying this if it was say Halle Berry or Denise Richards, but I looked out my window last night and this...how should I say this politely...rather "healthy" woman walked back and forth by the window. I'm the first person to give kudos to a woman for being proud of her body and not being stick thin. Also, I'm not exaclty in the best shape of my life, but there are somethings that should just not be seen by the world. It was rather disgusting!

No comments: