Saturday, September 20, 2008

Make him go away!!!!

The past few days I've been listening to LaunchCast on yahoo. Mostly becuse I'm too lazy to move my external hard drive around with the laptop, so it's still hooked up to the nearly fried desktop.

I understand that they need to advertise every now and then. I'm fine with that and all, but it seems like they only paid the free credit report company becuse all they play is that one commercial with the guy singing.

I'll admit, when it first came out last year or so, I thought it was a cute idea and even a but catchy, but after you hear it 50 gazillion times in one setting, it becomes as annoying as listening to those political pundits bash Obama, McCain, Palin, Biden, liberals, conservatives, independents, and each other!

I think one of two things need to be done. Yahoo needs to invest in some other advretisers, or this guy needs to go away for a bit.

**no sooner than i hit post did a radio shack ad come up...lol**

No comments: