Thursday, September 11, 2008

Go Away Jessica!!!!

There was a time when I actually loved Jessica Simpson. This was during the time when she was married to Nick Lachey,though. Since that show went off the air and she divorced him, my feelings for her have changed so drastically that I can barely stomach her!

I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan and proud of it, but listening to her talk here you'd think she was gonna be out there on the field. She may be in love with Tony Romo and vice versa, but I'm not so sure. It seems that it's more of a PR thing. Before she started dating Tony, her career was kaput, then all of a sudden she's back? WTF?!? Tell me that something isn't funny about that.

On top of all this, the games she showed up to last season were all losses for my beloved Cowboys, including (and don't quote me on this) the playoff game against the Giants. Jessica still has a hot body, but sh needs to stay away from Cowboy games. Heaven forbid she's there Monday night and they lose. She'll be even more hated than she is now!

Why can't she just go away?

No comments: