Saturday, August 30, 2008

MILF for VP

It looks like John McCain picked his running mate yesterday. The governor of Alaska, MILF(she has 5 kids), and was former beauty contestant winner I believe, Sarah Palin. I'm not a political blogger, and will never be, but by looks alone, I have to say McCain did a good job. I was expecting him to pick some stuffy old guy lime most politicians are anyway.

If McCain were to win, and then, heaven forbid, something happen to him, I would gladly watch and listen to this woman!



Wouldn't you? lol

OK, we all know that he picked her for 2 main reasons:
A) get the Hillary supporters that for some reason won't vote for Obama
B) get the horny male vote

Man, politicians can get desperate!

DISCLAIMER: At present time I am not fully decided on Obama or McCain, but I am leaning more towards one rather than the other. This entry is strictly about Sarah Pulin and not meant to endorse or slander either candidate.

No comments: