Thursday, August 7, 2008

The soap opera is over...or is it?

Well, it appears that finally the Farve soap opera is over. Last night he was traded from Green Bay to the NY Jets. He stays in green, apparently. Still, it will be weird to see him in a different uniform. However it won't be any stranger than seeing Jerry Rice, Joe Montana, Emmit Smith, Wayne Gretzky, and Michael Jordan in different uniforms late in their careers.

I for one wish Brett the best of luck (and hopes he hands the Patriots their asses) this year. The best thing about this all is the ESPN can finally move out of Green Bay. I swear poor Wendi Nix pretty much had to buy a house up there she was there so long...lol

No, I can start seeing what's going with my teams (Cowboys, Dolphins, Broncos, and Buccaneers)

Of course, now that I've said that, watch some other drama happen like he wants to retire again...lol

No comments: