Saturday, August 2, 2008

Traffic increase?

So, as I've mentioned a few blogs back, I recently joined this site called entrecard. since joining, views to my blog have doubled as have comments. Sadly, though, not everyone that views leaves a comment, but hey,m beggars can't be choosers right?

I'm thinking of starting a new blog strictly for movie reviews. AS I type the little woman and I are getting ready to head out to see Mummy 3, and since I we have Netflix I'm always watching movies. We'll see, though. Work starts back for me Thursday and the summer movie season is pretty much over. If I make this blog, though, I'll be sure to link it.

For all that bother to read and comment my blog. Thanks and keep it up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here, everyone only interested with "DROP" word from entrecard, and nobody care about what inside of the blog. So, we better learn about SEO form now on. What do you think?

Mystery Man said...

SEO? what's that?