Sunday, August 31, 2008

Eye Candy vol 2

It's Sunday, which means its time for this week's hotties. I hope you enjoy!

Female hottie: Jennifer Anniston

Talk about hottie! She was pretty much t he only reason I even cared about friends and some of the really bad movies she's been in.."The Break Up" anyone?

Male hottie: Johnny Depp

Apparently, women (and gay men) find him very attractive. I'm not a very good judge on male hotness, though.

MILF: Kate Beckinsale

This woman is gorgeous. Go watch the Underworld movies, Van Helsing, or Click and tell me you don't agree!

Random Hottie from a movie or TV show seen this week: Nadine Velazquez

If you aren't familiar with this feisty little lady. She plays Catalina on "My Name is Earl". Definitely some tasty eye candy!

Classic/retro hottie: Raquel Welch

Not as classic a beauty as Marilyn, but this beautiful babe is known for her bikini bod back in the day. Not too long ago she was on TV and still looks pretty hot, given her age and whatnot.

As I said last week, I'm open to suggestions for eye candy. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: