Saturday, November 15, 2008

Assassination

I just read that reports of assassination attempts on President-elect Barack Obama have been on the rise since he got elected. I'm not going to sit here and say that is due to his winning, although, I'm sure that is a reason coupled with the tactics used by the McCain campaign to make the man seem like he's evil incarnate.

However, this is our president-elect. WE must stand behind him. Heaven forbid he gets assassinated, then Joe Biden becomes president. Something tells me that these would be assassins are thinking McCain would get it.

That is totally not the case, at least not immediately. In high school, I did a project on presidential succession, and as it turns out after weeding through all the major players, if I remember right, it goes to the senior senators and down, but there's so much that has to be done before all that, though.

Back to what I was saying, it is very disconcerting that these reports have arisen. Guess it just goes to show you how some people are spoiled losers.

Now that I think about it, one has to wonder if Bush picked Cheney as his VP to ensure he didn't get killed....lol

No comments: