Monday, November 10, 2008

Inspiration

I'm sure there are plenty of you out there that have said you want to lose weight and that you'll start tomorrow. Then tomorrow gets here and you say you'll start the next day...then the next day...then the next day...etc. Do we see a patter here?

Don't be shy, I'll admit that I'm guilty of doing that too. Well, last week in doing my dropping and blog surfing, I came across these pics of Kate Winslet in Vanity Fair.

Kate has always been a champion for body image, so to see these pics (there is some debate over whether they've been airbrushed or not) is a bit bittersweet. She's not anorexic or anything, but she's noticeably thinner than she normally is. If these aren't airbrushed, then you have to commend her for the job she has done sculpting her body.

I love Kate Winslet, and as a guy with a little more meat on his bones that he cares to have, these pics have given me the inspiration to go on a diet and get back in shape. Wonder if I can get the little woman to join me.

Wish me luck!

No comments: