Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cheap gas is awesome, but what's the catch

About 6 months ago, if I wanted to fill my car up, it took nearly $70. Today I filled up for $33! Happy Happy Joy Joy! However, and I hate to be neagtive, one has to wonder what the ctach is?

You know its coming. I've heard that it may actually get down to below a dollar, but then it's gonna skyrocket like its nobody's business. That scares the bejesus out of me! I hope that was just wild speculation and not truth.

In the meantime, I'm going to enjoythe cheap gas as much and as logn as I can. what about you?

1 comment:

Carol said...

Did you notice how, when gas prices were going up, everything else when up along with it? Now that gas prices are dropping, however, I don't see the price of anything else dropping.

So! When gas prices zoom up again, what'll happen to the price of everything else?

Dollars to donuts, man...