Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cold vs. Rain

I believe I've blogged before about not wanting to get up and going when it's cold. Something about it makes one lazy and sluggish...or maybe its just the comfortableness of being all wrapped up in the blankets.

Well, when its raining, it can cause a similar feeling. Not necessarily the comfy cozy feeling of being wrapped in a blanket, but a sense of relaxation. Does this make sense to anyone? Or am I the only wacko the feels like this when its raining. Keep in mind, I'm not talking about heavy downpour type, but rather the kind where its steady beating against the window in a rhythmic cadence.

3 comments:

Blazing Minds said...

I hate it when it's cold and wet, I always feel like I can't be bothered doing anything and feel quite tired all the time, roll on the summer ;)

Suzanne said...

Count me in as a wacko if it means being lulled to sleep by the pitter/patter of rain! I slept until 10:30 this morning because of the rain!

Isolated Existence said...

I'm a wacko too! I love the sound of the rain at night. The smell, I like opening the window to feel the breeze while it's raining :-)