Monday, November 17, 2008

Courtesy dropping

This post is for my fellow entrecard droppers. I noticed as I was ding my dropping last night and this afternoon that those that are advertising on my site are not dropping. Now, what you do is your prerogative, but I find it rather rude to buy up some space and then not come back and drop.

Maybe it's just me, because for everyone that I advertise on, I drop a card everyday. It's just common courtesy, but then again, maybe I'm one of the few out there that still has this.

Mind you, this is not directed at anyone with an ad in cue, but just a generalization. However, be warned those of you intersted in buying up some space in the future...if you do not drop every now and then until your ad runs, chances are I will cancel your advertisement.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I agree with you--I have my favorites, and that's where I drop and advertise... (That's if I can afford their blog--I'm not a heavy-duty dropper.)

Ms. O. D. said...

I think some people take blogging a little bit too seriously. I've recently received a pretty nasty e-mail during my time off a few weeks ago for not visiting a site back. It was an extremely curse-filled hateful message, and surprising too that it came from a 57 year old man... not what I expected.