Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Return

Mmmm...Thanksgiving dinner...yummy! Oh...whoops, sorry, guess I should put down these leftovers and finish typing, huh? lol

Yes, I'm back. So, give me a couple days to fully catch up on my drops and whatnot. I did manage to get some done, but not my normal, just my faves and those that asked for ads. Didn't get through my inbox. I'll try and do that today, though. ---takes a big bite of sweet potato casserole--

What a great day to be a Texan Thursday was (unless you like the Naggies of Texas A & M...lol). Definitely one of the best Thanksgiving game days I can remember.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and didn't spend you life savings on Black Friday.

--eats more ham--

1 comment:

Lou said...

Hi, I'm going to display your ad soon. I need your blog's widget. I can make it for you, just tell me what's your EC blog category and I'll take it from there.

Thanks,
Lou