Friday, November 21, 2008

Never Satisfied

I got a private message this morning from an anonymous poster who apparently had gone through my previous posts and noticed that I am always sticking up for those women who embrace their curves, but when it comes to my "Eye Candy" posts, apparently, I have not used any of these women, or some of the more beautiful women in entertainment such as Angelina Jolie.

well, first of all, I do not find Angelina Jolie that pretty. Don't get me wrong, she is attractive, especially in Tomb Raider, but nowadays she's a skeleton and just isn't appealing to me.

As far as the curvier women being absent from the "Eye Candy" series, I had never even noticed, but rest assured, women such as Raven, Queen Latifah, Nikki Blonsky, America Farrera, etc. will be getting their spots sooner rather than later.

Now, having said that, can you believe someone took the time to bitch to me about this? I'm not going to go through the elaborate name calling that was in the e-mail, but needless to say, this person apparently took offense and found me to be a hypocrite. I bet after this is done, they'll still not be satisfied. Oy!

2 comments:

MysLykeMeeh said...

Well---??Yeah? Hmnn, maybe got offended or something! Those curvy figure? One man told me about how he described the woman:like--

Curvy figure--
Hot siren---
and beach bomb!

I can't forget all these words from him!

Just blog hopping! Take care

HawgWyld said...

Bah. Stick to your guns. Angelina Jolie (i.e., the StinkFish) is trashy and nasty.

Post what you like. There's always someone out there who will piss and moan about anything.

The Natural State Hawg