Friday, November 7, 2008

Shameless plug

In my trips through the blogoshpere, I've noticed that people that have multiple blogs often give a shameless plug to their other blogs. Well, I'm going to cave into peer pressure.

In case you haven't noticed, in the sidebar, I have a link to my other blog, "Let's All Go To The Movies". Like this one, its nothing fancy, just reviews of movies that I watch (thank you Netflix) and other things movie related. You can read my latest entry over there (as of the time I'm posting this) here.

2 comments:

V said...

Nothing wrong with a shameless plug. why not link your EC account to this new blog and advertise on your own blog. I do that. Shameless is right. lol

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's shameless at all. ;)

I only have one blog, but when I find a blog I enjoy I always check out their other ones.

Thanks for letting us know!

Monica