Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sick and horny

Being sick sucks! Especially when you get sick in the middle of the day out of nowhere!!!

I woke up this morning feeling perfectly normal, then a little before lunchtime I started getting the queasy, nauseous feeling. No, it wasn't sue to the myriad of smells coming from the cafeteria...although, if the military wanted to make a new weapon, they could bottle up those odors and put them in some sort of chemical weapon. I'm sure it would smoke out any and everything...lol

So, anyway, I head to the restroom and upchuck some serious spewage, complete with blood. Not to get to graphic, but the results looked like something out of a horror movie and I looked like I had just finished around in Fight Club or UFC.

After it stopped coming, I head down to the nurses office to see what she had to say. Her prognosis was that I should go home, get plenty of rest, drink lots of juice and other fluids, and not eat anything heave for a couple of days.

In contrast, someone the little woman works with thinks it might be a stomach ulcer. Never had one, but honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if I did.

Let me ask you all something, when you're sick, do you get horny? I mean, even on what felt like my deathbed yesterday afternoon, when the little woman came home I literally ripped her clothes off. Conversely, when she stayed home earlier this week with the flu she couldn't keep her hands off me.

Are we just weirdos? Anyone else get horny when they're sick?

4 comments:

simplyjacy said...

hmmm...
i was too sick to notice. or i could either be not concious of my actions. heheh!

www.simplyjacy.com

Unknown said...

completely normal. Im horny healthy and sickly!!

www.7milesdown.com

Sheila said...

I'm sure my husband will be horny on his death bed -

Preston said...

My motto is horny is as horny does...