Saturday, November 1, 2008

October's top droppers

Wow! This is my 150th post! Woo hoo!

So, it's now November. Where has the year gone? Seems like just yesterday summer was starting and now it's almost Thanksgiving!

I want to take this time to thank my top droppers (and all those that drop by, for that matter). You're very much appreciated! Keep coming back!

Weather for Headphones
Where the Long Tail Ends
Veramore
Beetle's Memories & Ramblings
14 year old Kid Tech Guru
The Way I See It
Marriage and Beyond
Blogging MoRe
PJ's Prose
The Ad Master

I also want to thank my top advertisers Regretful Morning and The Essence of Bobness.

Once again, thanks to all that drop by and read my ramblings and whatnot, and an even bigger thanks to those that comment.

Who will be my top droppers and advertisers for November? Hmmm...

1 comment:

tahtimbo said...

Congratulations on the big 150!!