Friday, October 24, 2008

An alarming realization

This afternoon I was taking a walk as a way to get some exercise and fresh air. No big, right? Well, I passed by this house and all of a sudden the alarm goes off on the car and out comes the owner. She accuses me of trying to break in it and says that she's seen me try before and take off running. WTF?!?

I'm willing to admit that maybe I looked a bit suspicious seeing as how the alarm went off and I was the only person in site, but to say that I was trying to break into the car, let alone that I had tried before is a bit much.

Can we say paranoid?

I hate to talk bad about someone, but this woman seemed like she was just looking to start trouble. Guess that's what happens when you look like Dog the Bounty Hunter's Wife's long lost sister...lol

Anyway, I won't dwell on it. Just watch my step next time I walk over that way. It is a shame that people are like this these days, though.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yeaahh right... You know you were just tired from your walk and wanted to steal her car for a quick getaway back home!

Mystery Man said...

hahaha...you know it...lol j/k

actually, this was at the beginning of my walk, so i wasn't even near being tired, but it did put a damper on my mood for the rest of it, though.