Thursday, October 23, 2008

Intriguing

I came across a video the other day that said that women's breast can be increased by drinking beer. Something about the hops reacts with the hormones or something.

In contrast, this morning I heard that drinking coffee results in losing cup sizes. Something to do with the caffeine and the same hormones.

I'm intrigued. Supposedly, these have been proven. Not qite sure how much truth there is to either, but hey, it's still intriguing that someone actually took the time and spent the money to fund research into this stuff...lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah! I reckon beer does wonders for men too! At least, I that might explain where my man boobs came from ;)

I will try to drink more caffeine!!!

Anonymous said...

I thought that beer only increases the breasts of women when men drink it. LOL