Thursday, October 23, 2008

Confused and weary

Am I the only one who thinks that, judging by the media coverage, Sarah Palin is running against Barack Obama and Joe the Plumber and McCain are vice presidents? lol

It seems that way. I mean, everywhere I turn, its Sarah Palin this, Barack Obama that, Joe the Plumber this, John McCain that...oh, and Joe Biden scratched his head today!

There is such a thing as overexposure, and I think we've far surpassed that. I will admit that it has dyed down a bit since earlier this week. Part of that spike was due to her appearance on SNL, but still, enough is enough.

Let's just set up the polls, vote, and be done with this all. I know I dubbed her a MILF when she first got tapped as McCain's running mate, and I still give her that distinction, but one can only take so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about confused it now appears that Joe the Plumber just changed his mind from a future business owner to plunging in politics.....