Sunday, October 12, 2008

Eye Candy vol 8

Female Hottie: Beyonce


What can I say about this woman that hasn't been said? She burst on the scene at the end of the 90s with the group Destiny's Child, then after a few years struck out on her own with a solo album, acting gigs soon followed, as did the cover of Sports Illustrated. Did I mention the girl is successful and has curves?!? Jay-Z is a lucky man!

Male Hottie: Jake Gyllenhaal


Ladies, wipe up your drool. You know Jake. He's been in quite a few films. If I'm not mistaken, he even went full frontal nude in Jarhead. His sister doesn't look to bad. I'm sure she'll be making an appearnace in the future.

Random Hottie from a movie or TV show seen this week: Kirsten Dunst


Kirsten's a child actress that has grown up on screen in front of our eyes. Remeber the little girl opposite Tm Cruise and Bradd Pitt in Interview With a Vampire? Look at her now! She earned this spot becuse this week I watched Spider Man 2. Personally, I think she looks better as a redhead.

MILF: Catherine Zeta-Jones


Why she married Michael Douglass is beyond me, but CZJ is definately a MILF. Think I'll go watch Chicago sometime this week, or even better The Legend of Zorro.

Classic/retro Hottie: Bo Derek


The woman that was once revered as a perfect 10. Last I saw her, she was playing the mother in law on 7th Heaven. Didn't look like she aged more than maybe 5 yrs. It's no wonder they called her a perfect 10. As long as she keeps those beads out ofher hair, she gets no less from me!

1 comment:

foongpc said...

Wow! Lots of eye candies! I agree Beyonce and Catherine Zeta Jones are hot! Err, not sure about Jake... : )