Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Paris and dogs

I was flipping through the channels this weekend and came across two shows that just irked me to no end. One was the Fido Awards.

I'm not a dog person in the least. As a matter of fact, I detest the dirty little creatures. Don't judge me, I'm a cat person. My feelings aside, what have dogs done to get an award show that other members of the animal kingdom haven't? Nothing, that's what. Since this was on Nickelodeon, I'm sure it was kid related, but still. What was the point?

The next thing that got my goat was a show where Paris Hilton is looking for a new "bff". As if we need to see this parasitic, no-talent hack more than we already do, they decided to give her a show!!! Not just any show, a reality show where she's looking a for a bff. I thoguht shows where they search for true love were bad, but to search for a best friend in this matter might just be worse! Ugh!

Needless to say, I didn't give either the time of day other than a quick glance during my flipping. I didn't want to lose any brain cells by watching them!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

I stopped by that Fido award show. I have kids. The jokes on that show were AWFUL. The judges? They weren't funny and acted hyper. They all voted for different dogs each time and then the winner had nothing to do with who they voted for at all. I didn't pay a lot of attention. I like dogs but the videos did not impress me. I finally turned it over and my kids did get mad at me. Oh well. The Paris show really is retarded. The commercial for it irritates me more. She says "Let the sucking up begin."
If I have to suck up to you to be your friend??? I don't want to be your friend. =/